|Afmetingen||14.28 m x 4.20 m x 2,40 m|
Nice light grey Dehler 47 with teakdecks and Carbon Rigg from Nordic. The Dehler 47 designed by Judel/Vrolijk & co is a beautiful performance cruiser. The teak interior with grey alcantara upholstery gives a warm feeling. Over three cabins Over three cabins is their comfortable sleeps for owner and crew. This is a full option boat.
Media (foto’s & video)
Askingprice: €239.000 (incl. VAT) Length (m.): 14.28 Beam: 4.20 Depth: 2.40 Displacement: 12500 Ballast: 5000 Material: GRP Year: 2005 Engine: Volvo Penta D-55c 50 hp diesel with 3 bladed Maxfoldingprob Location: Croatia
Salon Teak interior, grey Alcantara, l-shappedbanks on portside, centre table with folding wings and two comfortable seats on starboard. Galley L-shaped galley, Stainlles steel double sink, 3 burner stove with oven and grill, Toploading coolbox, hot and cold water, Black Corian top, lockers and drawers. This is a comfortable seaworthy galley. Head There are Heads with underwater toilets (one electric) and showers, both with sinks, hot and cold water, showers, lockers, mirrors and blackwatertanks. Cabins This Dehler have two double aft cabins and one cabin in the front for the crew. There are berths for 8 people.
- Shore power 220v with cable
- 12v +24 v System
- Batterycharger 40 ah Mastervolt
- 70 h battery engine
- 4 x 180 ah battery service
- Bowthruster Jetthruster YT 90 24V
- Nordic Carbon mast spreadered with 3 spreaders
- Nordic carbon mainsailboom
- Nordic Carbon Spi and Genakkerpole
- Harken Genoafurler
- Holmatro hydraulic backstaytensioner.
- Harken 2×48 electric winches
- Harken 2×60 winches
- Harken 1×46 electric halyardwinch
- Harken 1×46
- Carbon steeringwheel
- High quality deckgear and tracks and travellers
- North mainsail marathon (carbon) 2010
- North Genoa 3 marathon (carbon) 2010
- North Genoa 3 Norlam
- North Genoa 1 Norlam
- North Gennaker 150 m2
- North Spinnaker 190 m2
- Cockpittable with stainless steel frame and teak table with foldingwings
- Garage with boardingplatform and swimmingladder
- Dinghy with Mercury 5 hp outbordengine
- Anchor with chain
Disclaimer The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.